Jesus is Lord! There, I proclaimed it.
Let’s be clear, I didn’t just write it, read it or say it, I proclaimed it. Monstrous difference.
This proclamation that Jesus is Lord means more than we often give it credit for.
- It means that I’m not in charge of running my life anymore
- It’s a proclamation that there is a sovereign, all powerful, all knowing King over me
- It’s a proclamation that I’m not the owner of my life
- There is One who sustains life who is bigger than me
- It’s a proclamation that I need someone to run my life
- I need someone to surrender my life to
- I need someone to bow before and worship
- I need someone to acknowledge as Lord
- I need someone to guide my life.
- I need someone to look up to.
Proclaim it with me.
“Jesus is Lord.”
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.